NSW Land and Housing Corporation (LAHC) has been working with the Aspire Consortium (Frasers Property Australia and Mission Australia Housing) on transforming the 8.2-hectare site on the corner of Herring Road and Epping Road.
We would like to thank everyone who contributed submissions and feedback throughout the development of the Masterplan. The Response to Submissions (RTS) 2 Masterplan is currently on exhibition and can be viewed here. We appreciate the shared community aspiration to build a cohesive and sustainable future for the site.
The main changes are:
- Retention of 94% of the of Ironbark and Turpentine Ecologically Endangered Communities (EEC)
- Deletion of the left turn into the site from Epping Road (to allow for a continuous tree canopy)
- Net loss of 50 apartments, a total reduction of 150-apartments from the original Masterplan
- Building heights to be increased on three buildings (see masterplan page for details)
- 10,000 square meter reduction in total Gross Floor Area (GFA)